We Are More Picky Than You!
All Regency homes share one common thread…our end result is second to none. As you select a builder, evaluate the quality of the workmanship and look at the details of each job – not just the big picture. From responsive service to the highest quality workmanship, we are confident you won’t find another custom home builder in the area that’s as picky as we are – because it matters.
Highest Quality Materials & Workmanship
Properly constructed and insulated walls. Drywall and tile lines that are straight and true. Perfect mitre corners. Solid finishes and fixtures that stand the test of time. Each step in home building hinges on the last. In order for your home to last for generations and continue to perform, the quality of its materials and construction must be consistent, inside the walls and out, throughout every phase of construction.
We are particular about the products, materials, and practices chosen for your project and our Inclusive Price Philosophy makes this possible on-time and on budget – in every Regency built home.
This kind of quality does not necessarily have to cost more, for example:
- Working in an organized, safe manner and emphasizing pre-planning leads to quality results
- Multiple project managers evaluating and inspecting our work helps us double-check each detail and catch any problems early
- Studying and embracing product enhancements and eco-friendly materials helps improve the science and technology behind your new home
Our scrupulous standards do not only apply to our in-house team. The high expectations that we have for ourselves are also demanded from our subcontractors and are a requirement for them to be our qualified contractors. During the Bid Process and construction of your home, we meticulously scrutinize our extended team for quality and value expertise.
Service & Responsiveness
Perhaps the greatest detail to manage throughout your project is the simple act of communication. Building a custom home should be an enjoyable experience for you and your family and we take great pride in making you our priority.
To keep you informed in an efficient and consistent manner throughout the Construction Process, you will have:
- Direct access to members of our professional and responsive staff
- Regular project updates
- Scheduled site visits with management
- Instant access to our online communication tools
- Instant access to owners and project managers