Have that “This Feels Like Home” Feeling Before Even Breaking Ground
The investment in a custom built Regency home cannot be based solely on budget and specifications. With the 3D Architectural tools at our disposal, you can have that “this feels like home” feeling far before breaking ground.
Our Custom Home Design Team believes that the marriage of emotion and logic make for a remarkable home with the right balance of form and function.
Once entering an architectural agreement, we will construct 3D renderings and animation so you can:
- Understand how the site evaluation findings impact sunlight and foundation exposure opportunities outside and inside your new home
- Compare design features, while Regency shares construction costs for each, helping you weigh your options. We are experts at “value engineering.”
- Visualize every detail of your new home, inside and out, helping you understand the spatial relationships between spaces
- Project possible landscaping and furnishing layouts, bringing life to your new home and show you its livability and overall appearance
The Simple Click of a Button
Today’s 3-D Architecture allows you to feel confident in the big decisions you make on your new home. With the simple click of a button, you are able to:
- Determine the appropriate combination of exterior medium (i.e. stone, brick, siding)
- Look at your new home in a “real life” view
- Study roof shapes, window forms, and exterior design detail
- Choose your exterior color palate
- Complete a virtual walk-through of the interior of your home
- Fully understand the ceiling, beam and kitchen detail
Following 3D Architecture, we finalize drawings, all construction documents, and specifications necessary for providing a final budget estimate and fully-detailed proposal to build your new home. All Regency homes are structurally engineered with complete electrical and cabinet plans, ensuring that your home will be built on budget. When you sign a contract with Regency, our over-riding goal is to come within 1% of the initial budget so you can start construction knowing there will be no extras along the way unless self induced.