Always Raising the Bar on Our Business
The reason most people choose to build with Regency is because they value quality, experience, and a have passion for always improving. It isn’t easy, but like you, we’ve worked hard in life – building a name that is synonymous with excellence. It means learning from the best, partnering with the best, and always raising the bar on our business. Our NAHB Builder 20 involvement, paired with strong industry partnerships help improve Regency Builders, home after home, year after year.
NAHB Builder 20 – Highenders
This National Association of Home Builders program is a unique networking and education opportunity. The Highenders group, which Regency participates in, is comprised of approximately 20 elite custom home builders from non-competing markets who meet several times a year who:
- Share wisdom and learn from each other, maximizing the potential of our companies
- Compare systems and processes, new designs and floor plans, marketing and business development ideas
- Look for trouble spots and offer each other advice on how to improve performance and best serve our customers
- Serve as each members’ Board of Directors, striving for honesty, integrity, and excellence
- Fortify the professionalism of the construction industry, continuing to build value proposition and lean to the cutting edge of technology and service
Throughout the Design Process and Materials Selection phases of construction, we encourage you to visit these fellow Highenders websites and follow them online for inspiration, ideas and the latest in construction trends.